Posted September 05th 2022
- Assisting Dewatering Engineer in dewatering activities.
- Installing and commissioning wellpoint and deep well dewatering systems.
- Completing an accurate detailed daily report sheet for all activities and sending this to Project Dewatering management on a daily basis.
- Reading, understanding and complying with instructions within Project Dewatering Job Pack
- Performing routine daily maintenance of dewatering equipment including visual inspections and reporting faults.
- Ensuring vans and sites are clean, tidy and safe.
- Carrying out work as instructed in a safe and efficient manner.
- At all times working safely, ensuring your own safety and that of others in the Company.
- At all times working within Company procedures and protocols.
- Undertaking other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
This position would suit someone who is hardworking, reliable and willing to learn on the job. There will be opportunity to progress within the company for the right person. The applicant must be able to speak, read and write competently in English.
Hours and location:
Full time (42.5 hours per week Monday – Friday).
We operate across the UK (& beyond), so you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are prepared to travel. Due the nature of the role, you must be prepared to spend most, if not all, of the week (4 nights per week) away from home, with the company paying for travel, accommodation and subsistence.
- Must have a positive can do attitude
- Happy to work outdoors, all year round
- Full U.K. Driving License that is acceptable to Project Dewatering’s Insurance Company
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally a CSCS card
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Keenness to learn and improve own knowledge and skills
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- PPE provided
- Friendly company, with focus on the wellbeing of its staff
Please attach your covering letter and CV to the email.